Construction Watch Scotland
In response to the large number of construction projects of all sizes across Scotland, and the associated criminality that these sites attract, Police Scotland, in partnership with Neighbourhood Watch Scotland and Scottish Business Resilience Centre, have launched a national 'Construction Watch Scotland' initiative.
The aim of this initiative is to encourage all those in the construction sector, to sign up to the scheme which will enable all those involved in this sector to receive alerts regarding any thefts that have occurred across the country.
This will alert those businesses in the Construction sector to;
- Local crimes and emerging trends that may impact your business and your building site.
- Prevention tactics to protect building sites large and small.
- Advise on how to secure tools, equipment and plant machinery.
- Guidance on how to reduce fuel theft opportunities.
- Approved "Secured by Design" products and recommendations.
- Sharing of best practice.
Construction Watch Scotland - Building crime prevention into the Scottish construction industry
Sign up now
Latest Scotland Alerts
Perth & Kinross Local Area Police Commander’s Bulletin
Perth & Kinross Local Area Commander’s Bulletin Wednesday 29th June 2022 Combating Drug Mi...
With the weather getting warmer, we look to make home improvements, rogue traders can take advantage...
Information Sought - Vandalism Store Street - Stanley
Dear Sir/Madam, Local police are making enquiries into a vandalism and are asking for your help t...
Scottish Partnership Against Rural Crime - Launch of Rural Crime Strategy 2022 -2025
Dear Sir/Madam, Following on from the first Rural Crime Strategy the updated strategy was launche...
Click here to see more Alerts